Career Opportunities at AAA Lawn Care
Lawn Care Technician
This career position is excellent for the individual who enjoys customer service and working outdoors. Enjoy the "ownership" of your own service territory while representing an honest company with a reputation of delivering excellent value. Income potential over $28,000 the first year ($600 per week). This includes weekly salary, sales bonus, and overtime. We also offer an excellent benefit package, including uniform service, vacation days, HMO health care and retirement plan.
- Applications of Fertilization and Weed Control to customer lawns.
- Inspection of lawns for weeds, insects and disease problems.
- Follow up on service calls and customer questions related to their lawn.
- Explain programs and services to current and potential customers.
- Maintain certified applicators license.
- Must have solid work history, high school diploma.
- Valid Michigan Driver's License and clean driving record.
- Experience in lawn care and sales are a plus. (training and certifcation provided)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively and be on your feet for 90% of the day.
- A physical with drug screen, motor vehicle record and criminal background check will be completed as part of the employment process.
If this opportunity interests you, please complete our online application below. You may also fill out an application in person at 14202 Ironwood Dr. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534.
Please click the link above and fill out our online application. If you don't have the latest version of the freely available Acrobat Reader, please click here to download it first.